If are under the age of 18, you will need parental consent (unless you are currently married or have a child). If you feel you cannot talk to your parents or guardian, you may request a court order to protect your privacy. A minor has the right to obtain Judicial Bypass which is an order allowing a doctor to perform an abortion without notifying a parent or guardian. If the judge determines that you are mature enough to make this decision on your own or that telling your parent or guardian is not in your best interest, he/she may issue an order a Judicial Bypass. Please visit one of the following courts,


Miami- Dade County Courthouse
73 West Flagler Street
Miami, Florida 33130

(305) 275-1155

Broward County Courthouse
201 SE 6th Street
Fort Lauderdale, Fl. 33301

(954) 831-6565

For further assistance please call our office 954-986-0030 or to schedule a confidential appointment. Saturday appointments are available.